Excess moisture in the air provides an ideal breeding habitat for dust mites and mold. The organisms have a detrimental influence on the life of your family members since they cause respiratory issues, headaches, and allergies.
So, what should you do to safeguard the life of your loved ones?
According to the Environmental Protection Agency, poor indoor air quality can cause respiratory problems, headaches, allergies, and eye discomfort. It can also cause asthma and other difficulties. Keep these ailments at bay by reducing the presence of mold and dust mites.
Controlling the amount of moisture that enters your home is one approach for limiting volatile organic compounds, dust mites, and mold. The most efficient way to control them is to improve ventilation in your home and maintain proper moisture levels.
Dehumidifiers from CoAiro not only reduce moisture and humidity, but our units also use a revolutionary process that enhances airflow and inhibits the formation of mold and dust mites.
One out of every five persons living in a humid climate will suffer from allergies. Fortunately, having a dehumidifier will help you deal with this problem for the last time.
Here are some reasons why you may want to consider a dehumidifier from CoAiro.
• They eliminate humidity as well as a variety of well-known allergens including dust mites.
• Mold and mildew thrive in moist environments. As humidity increases, a dehumidifier works effectively to eliminate moisture from living areas, bathrooms, kitchens and basements.
• They are less disruptive since they are efficient and run quietly in the background.
• Dehumidifiers reduce odors that accompany mildew and mold and reduce the chances of developing mold on the furniture, clothing, and linens.
• Dehumidifiers can reduce skin irritations and help improve the respiratory system, allowing family members to breathe easily and more comfortably while in the home.
• When your environment has little to no humidity, you may notice your clothes dry faster, and food items such as cereals and bread remain fresh for longer. Also, equipment such as computers and other tools are less likely to corrode and rust because of moisture.
• Less dust = less cleaning! A working and running dehumidifier will reduce dust in the home.
• Dehumidifiers lower your energy usage and work efficiently with your AC.
• Symptoms of mold in the home can include running noses, coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, as well further issues such as loss of appetite, fatigue and the inability to concentrate. Consider installing a dehumidifier to help eliminate these problems.
Keep in mind that molds, fungi, and organic substances grow in damp environments and produce hazardous compounds and mycotoxins.